Later this week, the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 ( #WPC13 ) will happen in Houston. Last year’s keynote address gave me some stirring moments. Here are some of my take-aways. Steve Ballmer and team once again demonstrated that this tech giant is stepping boldly forward. Will Ballmer and team up their game in 2013? (Incidentally, if all you see below is a square white space, that means you will view this post on my slideshare channel)
Handheld Mobile devices area great way to increase your productivity. You can do many things faster than booting up your laptop or desktop. You can explore many additional tips at Honest Intentions.
Things you can do with Office 365 on smartphone and tablet.
- Create, store, share Office docs online in a browser, available wherever your team is working
- Work better together with file sharing
- Secure your docs and messages from viruses and malware
- Team communicates with enterprise-grade email and calendar sharing
- Directory Services integrated to manage credentials, permissions, single sign-on
- Web Conferencing made easy, connecting immediately or scheduled
- Hosting online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing
- Cloud syncs data on PCs, Google Androids, Apple iOS, and Windows handhelds for simple file sharing