Handheld Mobile devices area great way to increase your productivity. You can do many things faster than booting up your laptop or desktop. You can explore many additional tips at Honest Intentions.
Things you can do with Office 365 on smartphone and tablet.
- Create, store, share Office docs online in a browser, available wherever your team is working
- Work better together with file sharing
- Secure your docs and messages from viruses and malware
- Team communicates with enterprise-grade email and calendar sharing
- Directory Services integrated to manage credentials, permissions, single sign-on
- Web Conferencing made easy, connecting immediately or scheduled
- Hosting online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing
- Cloud syncs data on PCs, Google Androids, Apple iOS, and Windows handhelds for simple file sharing
Are server costs stopping you from upgrading to the latest communication and collaboration tools? If you find server upgrades too costly yet spend too much time managing your servers, then we have good news for you.
Microsoft Office 365, a cloud-based productivity service hosted by Microsoft, provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. With Office 365, you get the latest Office client and enterprise-ready tools, best-in-class virus and malware protection, a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, automatic backup, and server patches without the need for infrastructure upgrades—all for a predictable monthly fee.
These products have been time-tested and refined to meet the highest expectations of information workers. Did you know that Word has been used over 30 years?